Hop DAO Mult-Sig Nominations

Voted for the incumbents + @Sinkas, based on active work within this DAO. Rationale being that the persons voted for have been active members of this and other DAOs which have supported Hop in the past.

2 Likes

Posting my voting rationale now as I missed this at the time of the vote:

I voted for the 4 incumbents to remain. All 4 proved to be reliable and I am unaware with any issues from any of them.

For the 5th spot, I voted for Sinkas based on information in the thread and historical context.

I’ll note that the decision to not vote for Chase is simply a numbers issue (5 spots, 6 people). I would trust them in the role otherwise and if someone where to step-down would support them in taking the spot.

2 Likes

I have voted for francom.eth, Rxpwnz, theGreg.eth, fourpoops, Sinkas. Having worked with all of them directly or indirectly (the first 4 via the last cohort of the multi sig, which I was a part of, and L2Beat in governance in other DAOs), I think they will do a great job on the Hop MSS. I want to highlight Rxpwnz’s participation in all operations, he was the fastest to sign, helped a lot on verification of transactions, and proactively submitted codes in the safe UI. Cheers!

3 Likes

While Olimpio will be missed, I voted for the same members of the previous cohort with the new addition of Sinkas who has been an amazing contributor to the DAO. He has added a lot of value to the DAO with his ongoing input about the multisig and grants program.

1 Like